Sunday, May 18, 2008

Building Steam!

G'day Fella's.

One of the things I tell my clients is the importance of job satisfaction. It’s a pretty big player in our emotional happiness register because if we are not happy at work then we are just not happy.

I gotta say, I’m very happy doing my little bit here for WACMEN because it is something I really like doing. It’s a love job and I really believe it is going to do some good. If I didn’t, then I wouldn’t be wasting my time. I have to warn you though, if you don’t get involved then I might overtake you because I’m only just starting to pick up steam.

God has already put me in contact with some of you who are going to help out with WACMEN. You will meet them in each edition and others from far and wide across our large state.

WACMEN won’t work with one, two or even three men – it needs a lot of blokes on board to make it all happen. One vision I have already is for a WACMEN representative to be in each of the churches in the Conference.

Well, the letter to the Camp Committee has been sent anyway so get down on those old knobby knees and pray that God will open the way for us to have a legit place at Camp. I have already had a very good response back from among our now 70+ subscribers who are unanimous in wanting WACMEN to continue.

That’s what I want and I’m sure it’s what God wants too – what about it boys?

It’s all good,

Danny

0 comments: